Sunday 2 October 2011


BE A LITTLE SHAANA

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening says Ashutosh Shukla a student of Integral University while sharing his style mantra with HT City.

Being fashionable for me is being up-to-date and when you carry yourself nicely. So for making myself more visible I have done lot of shopping.

I have purchased two new denims from Lee, a shirt from Mufti and a pair of Sneakers from Levis. I even got n new hair from Shower-The Saloon.

I also got some new footwear like some formals from Bata and some Chappals from Puma which are really in now-a-days.

Along with it I got a new pair of glares from Ray Ban –Aviator Range. I have also bought 4 new watches, all are Fasttrack.And 6 new Deodorants because you see when you smell good you attract the other people and gain attention easily.

I also got a new bag from Puma. And now I am going to get a new tattoo done on my arm, from Replay which is a tattoo studio in HazratGanj. To look good you will have to be a little SHAANA (Clever and Careful).

My Style Mantra-Be a little more reserve so that people would be curious to know about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment