Friday 30 September 2011


BE STYLISH YET AUSTERE

Fashion for me is everything around you. And because as time changes, so does fashion. Fashion for me is something stylish yet austere says Shruti Seth a student of Amity University while sharing her wardrobe secret with HT CITY.

As I am a student of fashion studies, so whatever it has got to be the best. So I have bought some new Tupe-tops from Westside, 2 new jeans from Pepe and a new mini skirt from Globus.

I even got 2 new footwears a new gladiators and a pencil heel from Mocchi.

I don’t buy a lot of stuff for make up, but a certain amount of things are sufficient for me. Like I have got a gloss, kajal from Lakme and a volume mascara from Revlon and 4 new deodorants from Dove and Archies.

I even got a new sunglass from Fasttrack and 5 new watches which are all from Titan. Some accessories like neckpieces, bracelets and studs are also the part of the list.

I even got a new haircut from Health Point; you can see the new fringes which are suiting to my face cut also. I have bought 20 new nail paints but all are in lighter shades like peach, pink, sky blue, golden, silver and lavender too.

For me brands are not a matter of compulsion. I go for choice rather than an obligation.

No comments:

Post a Comment