Friday 30 September 2011


WEAR A SMILE

Wearing trendy and funky clothes is good, but most important thing is to wear a smile says Parul Singh of Sardar Patel Post Graduate Institute of Dental & Medical Sciences while sharing her Fashion mantra with HT CITY.

Its not really important that you can look good by following the brands, you can also be good with simple and casual clothes pepped up with the right accessories.

But when you are in an atmosphere where you meet and greet 10 people you obviously have to style at your best.For that I have got 3 new skirts and 1 denim from Shoppers Stop, besides 7 new tees from Levis, Shoppers Stop and UCB.

I don’t really carry a lot of accessories so I have just got a belt and a watch from Fasttrack.I have also got a new shade from Vogue.

But yes I am fond of cosmetics,so I have got a lot of them.I have got some new eye shadows,some pinky glosses,kajal in almost every color like purple,green , blue,black,brown,mascara,20 new nailpaints and except this I truly believe that your make-up is incomplete if you don’t use a blush on, so I have arrangements for that too.

I think for a person to look , good or bad hairstyle plays a major role, so your hairstyle should match with your persona.For that I have got a new hairstyle from Loreal which is really complementing my face.

Acording to me style is when you have the right attitude and confidence.You should have such a personality that you can charm people easily.I always like to dress well.And most of the time I am appreciated for it.Everything which is new in the market it has to be owned by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment