Friday 30 September 2011


TRENDY AND STYLISH

Fashion should be trendy but not vulgar, you should follow fashion ethics but shouldn’t avoid decency says Pooja Phull a student of Modern Girls College of Professional Studies while sharing her fashion mantra with HT CITY.

So for my step up in my college, I have got variety of stuff to be hip and happening. I have bought 6 new jeans from Max and 2 from Pantaloons, 3 new capris and a jegging too from Levis which is really in these days.And 5 new tops too from Pantaloons, isn’t that really happening.I even got 3 new Kurtis and leggings from Sindh.

For accessories I got 2 new watches from Fasttrack and maxima, 3 wooden kadas ,2 anklets, 9 studs ,2 bracelets, a wallet ,some headbands and 2 new shades.Most attractive item are my new 35 pairs of Tic-tic clips.

Footwears that too jazzy is a basic necessary in these summers.So I have got 2 new chappals from Puma, a bellie from Mochhi and 2 flat-ons.

I don’t use a lot of cosmetics, but some things like kajal and lipgloss are necessary for me.I have even got 4 new deodorants from Axe.I even got 40 new nailpaints.

For me styling yourself is looking up to date and experimenting with the latest outfits and a

No comments:

Post a Comment