Friday 30 September 2011

Svelte Salve Returns


YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE


The model, dancer and the actress famous for her roles in the movie Pyar mein Kabhi Kabhi and televisions shows like Lipstick, Kitty Party, Jhalak Dikhalaja-Seaon1 and Khatron Ke Khiladi Season-2 meet Shweta Salve in an exclusive interview with HT CITY who was in the city for the promotion of a brand.

Dressed in a white Anarkali suit her look reflected lot of Awadhi touch. While asking about the kind of transition she has faced in life, from a student to a model and then to an actress, Shweta says, “Well it’s wonderful, I agree that my growth has been slow and steady, but I am happy with it.”

It is said that an actor’s popularity is limited to his/her last appearance on Television, agreeing to this, she says “Yes It happens to a certain extent, but still it the actor who makes the difference for him/’’herself.”

Shweta also believes that a lot of sound sleep and spending lot of time with her dogs is what keeps her stress free.

When asking about her similarity to any of the roles which she has done in the past, Salve says, “Yes I was somehow to my role of Sunithi Verma in Lipstick, who was more of independent and always there for her family, which I believe are some of the qualities similar in us.”

Talking about Lucknow, she avers, “I have learnt Kathak from Lucknow Gharana when I was a kid, which I didn’t get to do completely, but yes inculcated a lot of grace in me, which I think is the most important thing for an actress.”

Asking about her participation in not so many shows in dance except Jhalak Dikhlaja, Shweta says, “Yes, I participated in only one show in dance, so that people could remember me, I don’t do more of television now-a-days, an doing more of live shows, as I believe face-to-face interaction works more effectively.”

No comments:

Post a Comment