Friday 30 September 2011


FULL ON CONFIDENCE

For an idea ever to be fashionable is ominous, since it must afterwards be always old-fashioned. Says Sumaiya Athar a student of Modern Girls College Of Professional Studies while sharing her wardrobe secret with HT CITY.

So I try and follow everything which is new and latest and do not even hesitate while following any new trend. For that I have purchased 4 new denims from Max and Levis and 2 new tees from Pantaloons, 2 capris and 3 Salwar suits too.

As I wear Indo-Western both so I even got 4 new Salwar suits and 2 new leggings and 2 new Kurtis from Biba.

For accessories I have purchased 2 new funky bracelets, some smart wooden and plastic bangles, 4 new studs, 1 anklet and some new earrings too. I even got a new glare. And most importantly I got around 10 new watches including branded and non-branded both.

I love to do makeup. So I got a lot of stuff on that regard. I bought a new eye shadow, some new eye liners all in bright colors, 3 new lip gloss, 2 new light shade lipsticks, 4 new deodorants and a little bit of kajal are the things that will add to my beauty. And last but not the least 6 new nail paints in all bright colors which are just amazing.

I even got some new footwear like stilettos, 1 canvas and 3 flats because flats are most comfortable to wear in colleges. I even got to learn some new lingo’s like Popat Mat Bana and Mamu Mat Bana (Don’t make me a fool).

Style Mantra- Attitude and Confidence are the two key points to be stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment