Friday 30 September 2011


STYLE UP YOUR ATTITUDE

Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity says Abhimam Sakarwar a student of Gyan Educational Group while sharing his fashion mantra with HT CITY.

Fashion is everything to do with the latest trend and culture. Following all the new I have brought 2 new jeans and 2 new one-fourths from Koutons and 2 new tee’s from Levis.

Along with the shopping there is another addition that is my haircut from Habibs which is giving me a new look.

For accessories I don’t buy a lot of stuff I just got 2 bracelets, a watch from Reebok and 2 new sunglasses.

I also purchased 2 new deodorants from Park Avenue and some new footwear like a sport shoe from Reebok and a canvas shoe are also the part of the list.

I even got a new multimedia phone from Nokia.Besides being stylish and fashionable by putting up a lot of accessories and clothing you also need to be stylish with your attitude. So learning a lot of SHAANPATTI from my seniors and friends is my mantra to style to make myself visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment