Sunday 2 October 2011


I LOVE TO DO EXPERIMENTS

Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live says Khushbu Gupta a Fresher of GCRG Group Of Institutions while sharing her style secret with HT CITY.

I make my own style trying different outfits and makeover everytime.For I have done a lot of shopping too. I have bought 3 new leggings and 5 new Kurtis.And 3 new Jeans from Levis and 4 new tops from Madame which I will pair up with the jeans.

For cosmetics I have brought lots of things, because I love to do makeup. I have bought a kajal, eyeliners, some new lip liners, and lip-gloss from Revlon and 2 new deodorants from Temptation. And some 10 new nail paints in colors like orange,red,yellow,green,purple and black which is my favorite.

Accessories too are an important part of one’s dressing. So I have got some new earrings, loops studs, 5 new thumbrings, 4 new anklets and 2 new watches from Titan-Raga range. I have even bought a new goggle from Ray Ban.

For footwears I have just got a flotters and a stiletoes.But yes got 2 new stylish bags which are not branded but are really jazzy and sexy.

I believe I am really adjustable. I would try and do various new things which can make me look smart. I am not feared of doing experiments on me, but on the other hand I think it should suit me so I shall continue with it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment