Sunday 2 October 2011


I WILL GET RAPCHIK NOW

I've always thought of the T-shirt and Jeans as the Alpha and Omega of the fashion alphabet. But now the meaning is totally changed for me says Vishesh Khanna a fresher of Amity University while sharing his wardrobe with HT CITY.

But only being fashionable is not the key to look stylish. You need to be sensible enough while dressing up for the same.

As boys have limited stuff in fashion, I got 6 pair of denims-4 from Mufti and the other 2 from Levis. Pepping them up with 11 new T-shirts from Levis and Globus, some boxers, short cargo pants and a pair of rugged jeans. As it is the fashion now-a-days to wear this kind of stuff.

I also got a new haircut from Varanasi my native place before coming here. And yes I bought a whole new range of footwears that is 4 Canvas, 2 Sports shoes-1 Nike and 1 Reebok.

I also bought a new watch from Reebok to match up with the style. And most importantly I got a new cell phone. Talking about what he bought for accessories Vishesh says, not really much but a little but of studs and bracelets I have bought would suffice my needs.

This much style is really necessary here because the students here are totally Rapchik (Awesome and Stylish looking) so I will have to match up with them accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment