Sunday 2 October 2011


FASHION IS EVER-CHANGING

I feel fashion is an ever-changing dynamic scenario. Whatever is in today shouldn’t be repeated again says Deepti Mehrotra a student of Awadh Girls Collegiate while sharing her wardrobe with HT City.

As per Armani’s funda (famous designer), I would not wear more than three colors at a time.

While talking about her shopping for her smashing appearance in college, she says I’ve brought a huge range of Kurtis and leggings from Biba.Around 3-4 denims in blacks and blues, some capris, hot pants and some cool and funky t-shirts.

Talking about her cosmetics she says I am not that much make-up savvy I just got a gloss, a kajal and a sunscreen. I also got sunglasses from Old Navy which cost me a huge amount of money.

Talking about brands I have bought some T-shirts from Edhardy too. I’ve got more than 10 white tops especially for the rains and the monsoon.

For accessories I have bought very funky necklaces-specially the one with chilies made on it, some colorful bags and more than 50 nail paints with every possible color. Adding to it I also got some bracelets, kadas, studs, earrings, danglers and yes three new foot wears.

So I am all set to compose myself stunning and happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment