Sunday 2 October 2011


FASHION FADES, STYLE IS ETERNAL



I feel fashion is something, which defines your personality. And more importantly it should give you comfort says,”Fazal Rasul a student of Amity University.

In my view fashion fades away soon, but style is something, which is eternal. I think life is too short, so I try to live it to the fullest. I change my entire look every three months including my hairstyle, wardrobe etc.

Talking about his shopping Fazal says I got 7-8 new T-shirts from Globus, Edhardy and Benetton. Along with it 2 new denims from Spykar and Levis. Some new bracelets , 4-5 new studs,new watch from Reebok and yes a lot more of shopping is even left.

As I feel my eyes are too appealing I got very stylish goggles from Shoppers Stop. My new haircut from Habibs, which is adding a bit more to my persona.

Most importantly my New Suzuki Bike, which I personally got designed from Dileep Chabaria. My new adidas shoes are also a part of my shopping. I believe I set my own trends; I don’t like to imitate others.

According to me fashion is something, which has a feel good approach. And your personality is not just defined by your clothes and style but by your attitude, your approach to others. That’s what makes you stylish and part of the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment