Sunday 2 October 2011


STYLE IS THE MATTER OF INSTINCT

Being fashionable gives the reflection of your attitude and personality. It is also which makes you look beautiful, comfortable, and stylish and at the same time makes you feel good says Aditi Dubey a student of Amity University.

My statement of fashion is totally different from the others. I feel wearing jeans is a blunder when you quote it as something fashionable and funky. Because neither it is comfortable and in a environment like of a professional college, it looks odd when you wear such skin fit clothes. I never wear jeans.

I basically like formal shirts which I have brought from pantaloons and bought some Kurtis and Chooridars from Biba.

I don’t put a whole lot of make up so I just got a gloss, kajal and a sunscreen. I also got a new glare shade from Provogue.

For footwears I usually like flat, like the one I am wearing now and another pair of shoes from Puma.

For accessories I didn’t bought a whole range of things but got some simple metallic bracelets which will do the needful. But, yes I m crazy about watches. I like wearing different watches everyday. My favorite is Tommy & Hilfiger in Fastrack and I will wear one each day.

I also got a new converse bag when I went for holidays in Malaysia got a new look with my hairstyle and also got my hair streaked from lakme.

Style is primarily a matter of instinct. I recently got my nose pierced and now I am planning to have a nice tattoo on my arm which I haven’t explored yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment