Sunday 2 October 2011


KI FARAK PAINDA HAI


I believe the sooner any fashion becomes universal, it goes outdated , so I follow everything which is current and avoid imitating others says Sankalp Mehra a student of Amity University New Campus.

It is something in which we are comfortable and confident. As you can see our college has already opened so have done all my shopping earlier.

I have bought 2 new Jeans from Levis both are slim fit.2 shirts one from Spykar and the other one from Mufti.

I do a lot more changes on my hairs. As you can see right now my hairs are the most attractive part of me. I got my hair base color changed to brown and got it highlighted to golden. Which is really appealing! And I can make different hairstyles very easily.

I also got some very nice bracelets from Archies, a watch from Reebok, a sunglass from Ray ban-Aviator range which is most stylish these days. I also got a new pair of shoe from Lee Cooper.

My simple motto of life is to listen to myself and not what others say to me and if they really interfere I just say to myself KFP-Ki Farak Painda Hai –(it doesn’t matter) and to them I say TLJ-Tel Lene Ja (Go to hell ).

No comments:

Post a Comment