Sunday 2 October 2011


Freezing With Fashion


Hey all you hip and happening people. Are you prepared to rock the city with sizzling winter wear. Perhaps, it is the right time to change our wardrobes a little bit. As, you can see it is getting very chilly. So, how are you geared up to raise up the temperature.
With the chill in the air markets are all flooded with a variety of winter wear. Long coats, polo necks and short jackets are all set to a rage.
Smriti Gupta of Aliganj says, “I will buy a short denim jacket .So, I have already checked out a few shops. I will surely buy one if the range goes around 500 to 800”.
But, if Smriti is looking forward to jackets, the others prefer to dress trendy but something, which can keep them warm as well.
Neelu Sharma resident of Krishna Nagar says, “I am looking forward to buy a polo neck sweater, if I find the right colour; I will pep it up with an embroidered scarf”.
Adding up, to this Geeta owner of Miss& Miss Garments says “Bell sleeved sweater and short denim jacket with shrug are monopolizing the market this time”.
Everyone has a different choice and perception. Sweatshirts with hoodies are amongst the current flavors of the season. Divya Khanna resident of Mawaiyya adds, “I have already bought three sweatshirts this time and I am looking forward to buy a few more if I get some trendy designs with the color according to my preference”. Designers have done their jobs and now it is the time that we do ours.
So, what are you waiting for go and get one for yourself. And look trendy and elegant this winter season.
-Chandni Gulati…

No comments:

Post a Comment