Sunday 2 October 2011


FASHION IS BEING YOURSELF

Fashion is what one wears oneself. What is unfashionable is what other people wear accordingly says Harshit a Fresher of Lucknow University while sharing his wardrobe with HT CITY.

I believe a person looks stylish when his dressing is suiting his persona. I don’t say that I don’t observe others. Yes I do experiments, but carry the one which makes me feel the best.

I have done a whole lot of shopping for myself as I have to look good whenever I enter the campus.

I have got new shoes from Puma and jazzy slippers too from puma, a pair of flat shoes from Woodland, new sneakers,

Along with it three Levis Jeans which are two in slim fit and one narrow shaped. Some new t-shirts like the one which are in fashion in dark bright colors. And will soon buy some slim fit shirts from Levis to impress the hot chicks in the college.

I also got my new hairstyle done from Bhargava’s. I even change my hairstyle every two months and give them looks like spikes, pyramid cut etc

I also got a new funky cap as it is too hot now-a-days. New glares from Ray Ban-Aviator Range. Some new colorful belts, new shack bands etc.I also got my ear pierced as this is the common fashion which guys follow now-a-days.

But basically I am a shoe freako,I like to buy flat sole shoes a lot more than anything and basically from one brand that is Puma

And if you talk to me fashion is not just dressing up it also has to do with the ideas, the way we live in and what is happening around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment