Sunday 2 October 2011


STYLE IS DESIRABLE


If you are not in fashion, you are nobody says Noopur Tiwari a fresher of I.T.College.

But that’s not enough, comfort is also necessary. And most importantly you should be confident enough on whatever you wear at the end of the day.

For me being stylish is wearing trendy and latest clothes, and every other thing which is in fashion.

For that I have brought 2 new denims from Levis, 2 formal shirts from Pantaloons and another shirt from Madame which is my favorite store in terms of fashion.

I also brought a new change in my look by getting a new hairstyle done from the outlet in Clarks Awadh.

As I concentrate too much on being fashionable I bought a whole new range of accessories like 2 new kadas, 4 bracelets, some long silver colored chains, earrings and studs. And yes how can I forget my new toe ring, which is really in now-a-days.

And how can I forget my cosmetics. I got some new eye shadows, new eyeliners in different colors, some cool lip gloss, mascara, kajal and a pair of new goggles. Some really dark gothic color nail paints which are all really jazzy and in.

For footwears I bought a really funky chunky set of shoes and a pair of flippers. And a lot of shopping is even left, which I will be doing soon. All this I do because I really believe that style is the only real luxury that is really desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment