Sunday 2 October 2011


ARTIFICIAL CANNOT REPLACE THE REAL

Elegance is a question of personality, more than one’s clothing says Himanshi Srivastav a student of Awadh Girls Collegiate.

This college has been a prestigious college in the city and I am happy to be a part of it.I believe this college Awadh is a complete package of Fashion and Studies. And Yes after coming here I am learning to be Bindass like the people here(Carefree and tension free)

Before coming to college I didn’t slept the whole night as I was so eager to join college and make friends.

I went for shopping the day before, and brought so many dresses like Capris, tops, skirts, halters and hot pants.

But yes I am a big maniac about nail paints in all jazzy and funky colors. As I don’t do a lot of make-up so I just got a gloss, kajal and a deodorant which can suffice my necessity.

I also got a new saree for my fresher party. I got a little bit of earrings for myself and not a whole bunch of accessories because I think that artificial can not replace the real one.

Asking about her fashion Mantra, Himanshi says, “The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.”

So I am to totally geared up to make my day awesome in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment