Sunday 2 October 2011


I PREFER TO BE ELEGANT

The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world says Anshuman a fresher of Amity University while sharing his wardrobe secret with HT City.

Because I feel style lies within a person and not within his outer appearance. I always prefer to be sober and elegant.

I bought a whole lot of stuff for my new college life. But everything I purchased is labeled with a brand because it makes you feel nice and is really long lasting and at the end the end of the day it looks really BHAUKALI (Impressive)

I have bought around 3-4 shirts from Tommy Hilfiger & John Player and 6 new denims from Levis and Allen Cooper. And 12 new tees.

I don’t wear accessories much so my watches 7 new watches from brands like Titan, Timex and Sonata will suffice that need.

I also got 4 new footwears like new soccer shoes from Reebok, a leather shoe from Red Chief and a pair of chappals from Puma.

I also brought new glasses from Versace to protect my eyes from the harsh sun.

But he further adds smartness doesn’t depends on one’s looks it is more depended on how you carry yourself in something excellent or something just ok.Its you who will make any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment