Sunday 2 October 2011


GEARED UP FOR MY NEW LIFE

We all want to look and feel our best when it comes to looking happening on our first day in college. Talking to HT CITY Akriti Tandon a fresher of IT College shared her views and preparations for her first day in college.

According to Akriti, first impression is the last impression. So I have done a whole lot of shopping, bought a whole new range of stylish and funky bags. I even have changed my hair cut also.

It’s a whole new world after school, so I am really excited. No more of wearing uniforms, no more of making plaids. I can now dress up the way I want.

The other reason for updating my wardrobe is that I should look best in between the other girls. For this I have checked a whole range of magazines. I have bought everything from nail polishes to studs, shoes to capris, hot pants to halters and many more.

I also purchased three pairs of goggles that would make me stylish and also would protect my eyes. After leaving the school, now I have become more brand savvy.

Asking about her fashion Mantra Akriti says, “It is something in which you are comfortable and also which is in and could make you visible”.

No comments:

Post a Comment