Sunday 2 October 2011


BE CLASSY AND FABULOUS

I believe any person who has the qualities of being classy and fabulous can make a fashion statement says Kriti Dixit a fresher of Amity University while sharing his style secret with HT City.

I think being funky, stylish, showing lots of attitude, looking smart and innovative are some of the key points which can make you stand out in the crowd.

For the same reason I have done a lot of shopping to make a mark for myself in the new college life. I have got 4 pair of Jeans from Pantaloons, besides this 8 new tops from Max and Globus.

Colorful bangles, earrings, small studs, chains, 3 chunky neckpieces are the additional accessories which I am going to pep up with my attire.

I even got 2 new bags from Max and Archies because I believe that bags are the basic accessory and necessity for any student.

Talking about footwears I have got a new Belly from Max and a very stylish Chappal from Viga.

For cosmetics I have got a lip-gloss from Revlon and a kajal which is a must carry in my eyes. I have even got a new hairstyle from Body Care with short flicks in the front which is adding a glitz to my look.

A pair of sunglasses from Reebok are also a part of the list .With a few new watches from Fasttrack, Esprit and Titan.

You can only be stylish and funky by following the things which are in.Be the first to follow new trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment