Sunday 2 October 2011


ONE MUST BE DIFFERENT

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different says Kashif Khan a student of Shia P.G.College while sharing his wardrobe secret with HT City.

Fashion for me is everything, the way you dress, your attitude the way you speak and interact everything speaks about your fashion statement.

So I got a lot of stuff for myself. Like 3 new jeans from Punk all are narrow fit and 3 shirts from Mufti.

I am a glare-freak. I have bought around 6 new sunglasses from Replay. For footwears I have got a new Canvas from Levis, a flat sole shoe and Harley for parties.

Besides this I have got 14 new deodorants from Axe which approximately includes all the varieties and ranges.

I have got a new crew cut hairstyle from Looks which are adding a bit more to my persona.

I have even brought around 6-7 pair of studs.Coz I love to wear it in my ears, for which I got them pierced.

As I am a professional model too so I don’t think I have to inculcate any style in me. It is natural in me. Whatever I wear it itself becomes a style statement.

I would like to define myself as-Awadh Ki Shaan, Lucknow Ki Jaan, Main Hoon Kashif Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment