Sunday 2 October 2011


I am Huge fan Of Lucknow

Singer Shreya Ghoshal gets in a Chatty Mood While her visit To Lucknow Mahotasav.


What do you like about Lucknow?
 I am a big fan of Lucknow. I have always received great welcome from Lucknowites. After coming to Lucknow, first and foremost thing which I did was to have ‘Lucknow Ke Kebabs’. And right now I am in a total Lucknowi mood.

Do you think you are getting typecast as a romantic singer?
Is that so, and if such is the case then that’s not even a problem. Yes, I agree that mostly all my songs are romantic. And I am happy with it.

Who is your favorite singer?
My favorite singer always has been Lata Mangeshkar.

Which movie has been your best project or something which is close to your heart?
Devdas being my first film will always be special to me.

And  your  favorite song from your movies?
It is difficult to say which one is the favorite because all of them are good.

How does it feel being a contestant in Saregamapa a reality show to a playback singer Shreya Ghoshal?
See, it is a gradual process. You do not get things all of a sudden. I still feel uneasy when I am asked to sit on the judge’s seat.

What do you want to say about reality shows in today’s time?
Today, reality shows have a pure level of competition. Due, to the increasing commercialization reality shows have reached to a really higher stage.

Chandni Gulati


        

No comments:

Post a Comment