Sunday 2 October 2011


LEARNING ALL NEW STUFF

Fashion is general, style is individual. I do not follow trends but I start them says, Praveen Shukla a student of Lucknow University while sharing his wardrobe secret with HT City.

Being stylish means looking funky, dressed on your best clothes and carrying the best accessories. For this I have done a lot of shopping.

I have got 2 new denims, 2 shirts and a very funky set of t-shirt from Koutons.Besides this I have also bought a new pair of sports shoe from Canvas. And a new bag from Reebok.

I also got a new haircut from Beauty Point Saloon. I also bought a hair gel and hair lotion from Denim because I just love to care about my hairs and 2 new deodorants from Axe too are adding to the list.

For accessories I got 2 new bracekets, some studs, a watch from Fasttrack, a new belt from Levis .And yes how can I forget my new Samsung Corby Pro phone, which is the best thing I have shopped for yet.

After coming here I have learned a lot of new lingo’s like the Allahabadi language used by my seniors like Khaabo Ki Na, Bolbo Ki Nahi.

According to me if a person has to look smart, so he/she should wear such clothes and accessories which should compliment him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment