Sunday 2 October 2011


WANTED TO KEEP UP WITH TRENDS


I want to keep up with trends, but at the same time, I want such clothes that shouldn’t unwearable next season says Sakshi Bajpayee a fresher of Awadh Girls Collegiate

For me Fashion is something which we wear, in which you are comfortable and also which suits your persona. And also something which fits a person in sync with the contemporary trend.

I don’t think about "fashion" but think about “style" which is less frightening psychologically and more "wearable".

So I have bought around 6 shirts from shoppers stop. Some really formal and some more jazzy outfits. I don’t put a lot of accessories so I just got some earrings, studs and some tick-tick clips.

I also got a 6000 Rupee saree from RajRatan for my Freshers Party. I generally avoid rains and wearing light colors in this season. So I’ll keep my whites for the days when it doesn’t rain.

I even got a nice new haircut from Lakme.As today was my first day in College, so I took one and a half hour to get ready. Before giving the final touch to my dress. I tried atleast 3-4 dresses and then finally I decided the one I am wearing now.

I got a few colorful eyeliners, some gloss and some cool eye appealing nail paints. So I am all set to get noticed in College.

No comments:

Post a Comment