Sunday 2 October 2011


ASHION COMES AFTER STYLE

Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style says Kajol Mathur a student of Amity University while sharing her wardrobe secret with HT City.

I also think any attire can be made fashionable if you wear it with confidence. Style is the attitude you put forward.

I recently went to Delhi so I did all my shopping from there only to impress others on my first day in college. As it is really hot in these days I bought some new sexy hot pants, 4 new Kurtis and 5 new tops and 3 new jeans.

For accessories I got a whole lot of stuff like Studs,Bangles,Chains ,Kadas,2 new watches one from Tommy & Hilfiger and the another one from Rado.

I also got around 10 new very funky nail paints in colors like green, blue, yellow orange, red and a few others, a kajal,in varied color eyeliners because I love to highlight my eyes the most.

I also got a new sunglass from Rayban.And got a new haircut from habibs and now I am planning to get my hairs get streaked in red or some weird color.

I am a fun person and I love to shop I didn’t do much of shopping yet. Planning to do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment