Sunday 2 October 2011





Raahon Par Manzilen Abhi Aur Bhi Hai

Singer Abhijeet Sawant shares his views with HT City while his visit to Lucknow Mahotsav.

How do you feel about the experience in Lucknow?
Lucknow is really good. I have been here many times. The audience is really supportive. Another reason behind coming here is that I have a whole lot of friends in Lucknow.

What is your favorite song for all moods?
Well, my favorite song is ‘Zindagi ka Safar’ by Kishore Da.

Who do you think was your toughest competitor in Indian Idol?
Amit Sana, I guess.

Do you think being married can decrease your fan following?
No, I don’t think so.

Which project of yours has been closest to your heart?
Mohabbatein Lutaunga being my first album will always be special to me.

Who is your favorite singer?
Kishore Kumar is my all time favorite singer.

Who was your favorite co-star?
Well, I have worked with a very few people. But, yes among them Shreya Ghoshal has been really good.

How does it feel from an Indian Idol Contestant to a Playback Singer?
It feels great. This was the only dream I used to see. But, “Raahon Par Manzilen Abhi Aur Bhi Hai”.

What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is Mom-Made Dal and Rice.

Any future projects you are working on?
Yes, right now I am working on my new album which will be launched soon .

Any message to Lucknowites?
Yes, it is your love and support because of which I am here and do continue to give the same.

Chandni Gulati






1 comment:

  1. Nice post, thanks.

    कृपया मेरी नवीनतम पोस्ट पर भी पधारने का कष्ट करें , आभारी होऊंगा

    ReplyDelete