Sunday 2 October 2011


GO BABE-O-LICIOUS

Fashion is anything in which you feel comfortable, you feel like a diva and when you have that special something in you which you can flaunt says Divya Khanna a fresher of Babu Banarasi Das Group of Educational Institutions (B.B.D.)

And in this summer to beat the heat I am trying some very chunky clothes and accessories.

According to me, being stylish is all about inventing, something new in yourself, randomizing with clothes, getting new make-overs and click-ups.And after all if you have it, you flaunt it.

For my step in my college I have got some nice soothing colorful nail paints with some nail art that looks quite catchy.

I have got a range of checked three-fourths and capris, and amazing color tee’s. This summer shades are really in. So I got two, one from Gucci and another one from Green Rims from Ray ban.

As I am heading out to my college life, I cracked to a studio and got a permanent tattoo on my right arm which reveals three radiant flying stars which depicts success.

I have got around 15 deodorants from UCB,calvin Klein and Spykar etc.I have also bought a variety of lip glosses from Maybelline Streetwear.And a wide range of other cosmetics like different colored eyeliners, eye lash lifters and Kajal also got a needful range of bags from Westside.

To make my look more appealing I have added on Gladiators, Stilettos and nice cool Chappals from Mochi and Metro.

For accessories I have got various shaped bangles, anklets, belts and studs from Archies even got my new hair makeover done from Habib’s Saloon which made me look a lil bit like my favo-Hannah Montana.

Its all about being yourself and choosing the right do’s and don’ts and a very must stuff your attitude and your lingo should be according to your dress up which adds on to your grooming.

Be stylish, Be Bold, Be Attractive-In short be ‘DIVYA KHANNA’.

No comments:

Post a Comment