Sunday 2 October 2011


I NEVER GO FOR AN OPINION

I never go for an opinion; I just wear whatever happens to be in style says Pranav Sharma a student of Amity University while sharing his Style Mantra with HT City.

Fashion is what you carry on yourself, something which makes you look cool. I don’t really go for brands I just buy whatever I like whether it is a brand or not.

I have done a lot of shopping so that I look best among all the Freshers got 3 new shirts from FabIndia, 4 new jeans from Levis and some trousers too.

I also purchased 2 new shoes, 1 is a sport shoe from Reebok and another one is a casual shoe from Bata. I even got a new pair of goggles from Ray Ban. And also a new stylish belt.

And yes most importantly I am going to but a new phone. I use to go for Axe deodorants earlier but this I have brought a range of deo’s from Park Avenue. I thought a little change would do a lot more.

I don’t like to wear accessories as such. I think these things are needless to buy. I love to be in Fashion but Ainve Hi Nahi (Not just as) whatever I wear I wear it has to be that good, which should match my style.

I believe a person looks stylish when he/she knows that what suits him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment