Sunday 2 October 2011


FASHION IS BOUGHT, BUT STYLE IS POSSESSED

Fashion can be bought but style is possessed by the person says Zaid Binshahab a fresher of Amity University.

Fashion is not only your dressing sense but your body language, behavior and your positive attitude as well. And also about making yourself presentable, adorable and also makes me feel proud when 10 people turn around and look at me.

For looking trendy and funky your personality should be appealing as well. I have got a whole new range of things to make myself look hip and happening in college.

I have got 6 new shirts from Mufti, 3 Jeans which are 2 blue and 1 black. And yes very stylish pair of shoes from woodland.

Also a new fastrack watch, with 2 new belts from pantaloons. I also rejoined my gym to bring back my muscles In shape and to impress the other girls In the campus.

For my accessories I have got around 5 new bracelets, some rings, studs and some really funky lockets.

I believe to attract others you should always smell good. So I have bought around a bunch of deodorants from Axe with a different variety of fragrances to appeal everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment