Sunday 2 October 2011


HAPPINESS IS THE SECRET OF MY BEAUTY

When people you don’t even know ,hate you ,then you must know that you are the best says Divya Suri a student of Modern Girls College of Professional Studies while sharing her wardrobe with HT City.

For Being and looking good one needs to be happy from inside. Because I believe that happiness is the secret to beauty and there is no beauty that is attractive without happiness.

I try to follow everything which is latest in fashion and something which makes me look cool.

While asking about her preparations for her first day in college Divya says I have bought two capris from Shoppers Stop, four really funky tops from Pantaloons and another top which you can see I am wearing now.

I also got two new footwears, one stilettos and one flat sandal. For accessories I got some new studs, and some chunky bracelets.

I also got my makeover done like a new haircut and face cleaning etc to make an impression for myself.

I also bought some cosmetics mascara, eye shadow, lip gloss, nail paints all in light colors like pink, peach and all the other soothing shades.

She further adds that she is crazy about nail art. She always makes wonderful and funky designs on her nails. For that she even had bought a new nail art kit from Archies which would make her more sexy and appealing.

Because I feel Style is knowing who you are, what to say, and always giving your best at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment