Sunday 2 October 2011


Interview-Ravi Kant Tripathi

Ravi Kant Tripathi shared his views with HT City while his visit to Lucknow on Thursday evening .
  • If not a singer then what else would have you been?

Doctor for Sure! Because I scored really well in my CPMT  exams.
  • What are your Upcoming Projects?

My Upcoming album is “Ishq ki Dhun Mein” which will be released soon.
  • Whom do you see as your idol?

Actually not one but I have four idols-Mohd.Rafi, Suresh Wadkar, Sonu Nigam and Lata Mangeshkar.
  • You were also a part of the reality show. Whats your comment on the coming reality shows?

As reality shows are growing each day. The Competition is also growing more and more. We have to be better day by day  to survive in this industry.
  • What changes do you see in the field of music in the last few years?

I believe changes are always mend for the betterment. Till the time we are alive we should keep learning.
  • We have heard that you have established a music institute in Pratap garh?What are your plans  for Lucknow?

Definiatly,within the next 2 years we will come up with such an institute in Lucknow too.
  • When are your plans to get married?

I already got married in December. But I haven’t disclosed this information yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment