Sunday 2 October 2011


TENSION NAHI LENE KA

If you like to be relaxed you will never get the look, because fashion is mostly uncomfortable says Mohd.Amir a student of Lucknow University while sharing his Fashion Mantra with HT City.

According to me fashion is the key to success. Because I want to be a professional model, so the more I will be fashionable the more will be my success in the field of modeling.

So I try to look my best always. And in the campus like Lucknow University, out of hundreds one has to look that good.

So I have got a lot of stuff to look good and fashionable. I have got 3 new t-shirts from Provogue and 2 new Jeans from Levis also some new trousers and 2 formal shirts from Louis Philippe.

I also got a new bag for myself. I also got a new Canvas D&G shoes so that I can walk in style. I even got a new haircut and give different styles to my look everyday.

I also got some new accessories like a 3 new bracelets, a new watch from Reebok and some new studs, for that I got my ears pierced because its really in fashion now-a-days.

A pair of goggles from Gucci that protect my eyes from the sunlight. And most importantly I have got a new very stylish bike for myself. .

But whatever I do, I do it with full confidence-Tension Kaahe ko Lene Ka (Why take Tension).

No comments:

Post a Comment