Friday 30 September 2011


GET ADDICTED, DON’T BECOME A SLAVE

The person who himself tries to go out of fashion himself becomes its slave , so I never go out of fashion says Anchit Thukral a student of Sardar Patel Post Graduate Institute of Dental & Medical Sciences while sharing his wardrobe secret with HT CITY.

So for the same purpose I have done a lot of shopping. I have got a new pair of jeans from Levis and 2 new shirts from UCB.

I have also got some accessories like a watch from Sossil and a belt from Shoppers Stop. I even got a new pair of shoes from Puma.

Also on the list is a perfume from Polo coz I believe that you should always smell good and can easily attract others attention. And yes the other bang on news a got new i-phone, Isn’t that awesome.

I also purchased a new pair of shades from Shoppers Stop which will protect my eyes from the sunlight. And most importantly I got a new hairstyle from Habibs, the spike look which is adding a lot more to my personality.

I feel anything which you feel is comfortable and can carry nicely make itself a fashion statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment